Join us in exploring
Work at InveniumAchieving more together Our goal is to understand the world of movement. We as a team we are working together on products, behind which we stand with all our heart and full commitment. We are looking for motivated, creative, bright minds with a passion for challenges and innovative solutions. What we offer?
Open positionsWe are hiring Currently the following positions are available.
We at Invenium are experts at making mobility graspable. We make intangible amounts of data tangible. The abstract concrete. We structurize the chaos. Therefore, we're expanding our team and are looking for an Senior Front-End Engineer with a passion to create user-friendly interfaces to display huge amounts of data intuitively.
- Further development of our 'Mobility Insights' product range, with which we make mobility comprehensible for customers from tourism, transport and other domains
- Conceptualize and implement industry-specific dashboards with focus on data visualization
- Development of reusable, high-performance visualization modules that display huge data volumes intuitively and interactively
- Refine our internal web applications for customers and product management
- You have a successfully completed education in the technical field (FH or university), or alternatively or experience as frontend engineer
- Completed projects that demonstrate your ability to independently develop modern and elegant interfaces
- You work carefully and focus on clean, reusable code
- Know-how in UI/UX design and you enjoy creating intuitive, user-friendly interfaces
- Experience with everything that belongs to a modern frontend tech-stack (GraphQL, yarn, git, Jenkins etc.)
What we offer
- A permanent position on a full/part-time basis with a minimum salary of € 3.400,- (full-time) with willingness to overpay
- Bright, modern office spaces in the center of Graz' history center and high-end hardware (MacBook Pro, ThinkPads) of choice
- Exciting and unique tasks in the emerging area of Big-Data and Human Mobility
- The possibility to realize your own ideas and to have a decisive influence on our products
- An easygoing atmosphere with an amicable office culture and flat hierarchies
- Learning opportunities and ressources (books, conferences, certificates, etc.)
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to your application